Thursday, May 6, 2010

Trust me, good man. Would I lie to you?

I just found this, rather old drawing I made ten or twelve years ago. I sometimes find old illustrations like this and I hope that I don't sound too full of myself, when I say that I'm surprised, that it was me who did it. I really am. I shall refrain from analysing my own work - that would be wrong on so many levels - but I must admit I rather like the uneasy feeling and untrustworthiness the insectoid alien radiates. I really don't like him...

What story exactly is behind the tableau I cannot remember, but it is part of a looong, ongoing story line, that hopefully soon is going online in the form of a sci-fi webcomic with the working title "Sistema Solare". But that still needs a lot of work, before it's ready. It needs a better name for a start...

No comments:

Post a Comment